Hours & Directions JG Domestic Philadelphia2929 Arch Street Philadelphia, PA 19104
How to Get HereJG Domestic is located at 2929 Arch Street in Philadelphia’s landmark Cira Centre, across the street from historic 30th Street Station and easily accessible by public transit or by car.
- From the Ben Franklin Bridge, and Points East. Traveling west on I-676 W, keep right at the fork and follow signs for I-76 E / International Airport. Take Exit 345 toward 30th St / Market St.Turn right onto Arch Street. The Cira Centre will be on your right.
- From the Betsy Ross Bridge, and Points North. After crossing the bridge, merge onto I-95 S, following signs for Central Phila. Continue 4.1 miles, then take Exit 22 toward I-676 W / US 30 W / Central Phila. In 1.3 miles, merge onto I-676 W / US 30 W. After 1.4 miles, keep right at the fork and follow signs for I-76 E / International Airport. Take Exit 345 toward 30th St / Market St. Turn right onto Arch Street. The Cira Centre will be on your right.
- From the Walt Whitman Bridge, and Points South. Traveling west on I-76 W, cross the bridge and enter Pennsylvania. After 6.4 miles, take Exit 345 toward 30th St. Continue straight, merging onto Schuylkill Ave W. Take a slight left onto Arch Street. The Cira Centre will be on your right.
- From Public Transportation.The Cira Centre is conveniently located next door to Amtrak’s historic 30th Street Station. The Market-Frankford El, Green Line Trolleys and SEPTA Regional Rail all make stops at 30th Street.
Where to Find ParkingGuests of JG Domestic can use the 30th Street Station garage for $12 after 5 p.m., for up to three hours.
- In keeping with our mission to celebrate and preserve exceptional American-grown ingredients, we strongly encourage you to travel via public transportation. You can also visit http://philapark.org/locator/ and enter our address, 2929 Arch Street.
Hungry for More?JG Domestic is a quick drive - or public transit ride - from…
- Distrito (3945 Chestnut Street, 215-222-1657)